Thursday, June 14, 2012

Captain Obvious

Alright, I need to dance more. That is clearly obvious. Last night, I had a class (swing = fun!) and then a private lesson with my partner from the Gala. Two full hours of dancing. I could have happily done another hour. Hell, I'm ready to do that same thing again tonight. I was asked last night if I would be doing anything besides the team dance at the upcoming competition. I would love to. But preparing for anything beyond the team dances will completely depend on finances. I simply don't make enough money at my job. I've thought about working for the studio. But that didn't go so well at my last studio. Even though there isn't enough time in the day for everything they need to get done. I just need to come into a small fortune (not that I would say no to a large one).

No comments: