Thursday, May 22, 2008

so there i was

sitting on my bed, minding my own business, crying because i'm a sucker for a good love story. cali is curled up on my hello kitty pillow, snoring. marti just finished cleaning one of his feet, settles into a comfortable position, lets out a big sigh. five seconds later, he farts. strangely enough, no smell. thank the gods! then, at ten to two, i decide the story is too long for me to finish (sitting #2!) then, so i put away my lappy 486 and turn off the light. that obviously means it's time to wake up, do laps around the bed, attempt to get into the closets, jump on my bladder, talk, play, TAG YOU'RE IT! i finally fell asleep at 2:30.

socrates called too, during all that. i'm pretty sure i won't see him this weekend. sucky. but he's coming down here next weekend. salsa bitches! well, that's what he said, anyway. but... suckier still, he's going to be in dayton, ohio the weekend of the june showcase. crap. there has to be a way to cram tons of socrates time into small spans of time. i'll figure it out. but don't expect me to show my work.

No comments: