Thursday, August 21, 2008

sweet sweet sleep

ambien knocks me out literally within a half hour of taking it. if i fight it, i "see" weird things. the first time i realized it, the paper UNDERNEATH THE WORDS was moving like a current. freaked me out, but i thought it was funny as all get-out. when the dr. prescribed it to me, i had spent almost a year with less than 4 hours of sleep a night. 4 hours at that time was a good night (not even straight through mind you). i took it every night for a month. now i only take it if i don't sleep for two nights in a row and i make sure my dad is around for my daughter if she needs someone. i'm completely comatose when taking that stuff. thankfully it only lasts for four hours (it's the smallest dose you can get) and then my body does the rest (FINALLY!)

*comment on this post.

No comments: