Thursday, October 30, 2008

I shall call it: Dog Chow

Put down your name, and then I'll write each answer according to what I think of when I think of you! If you participate, the rules are, that you have to do this on your site too! If you're not tagged in this, play anyway!! Although this may be dangerous, I'm willing to try but I do reserve the right to not say the FIRST THING that pops into my mind. You'll thank me later.

1. I'll respond with something random about you.

2. I'll tell you which song or movie you remind me of.

3. I'll pick the first flavor of jello i think of

4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
(if possible. If not, I'll say something that only makes sense to me.)

5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.

6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.

7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.

8. I'll tell you my favorite thing about you.

9. I'll tell you what season you remind me of.

10. If you play, you MUST post this on yours...just copy and paste.

*** this is from my friend's, jobe, facebook page. she's too funny and a hoot!

No comments: