Friday, June 20, 2008

i think it's safe...

to start the countdown. for my birthday that is! okay. i get excited about my birthday every year. and for as long as i can remember, it's been a bit of a let down. which sucks. though now the monkey puts serious thought into what she'd like to do for me and what she can actually accomplish. no matter what, i love whatever she does/gets for me. in the fatter years, she "borrows" money and gets me a little something. in the lean ones, she always makes me something fabulous. she's my monkey. she could pick up a rock she finds interesting and give it to me. i'll put it on my dresser/bring it to work/lug it around in my purse for months because i love it because it's from her.

there are a number of things i'd like for my birthday. things that i won't get/won't happen. what i'll be happy to get/have happen. hugs and kisses from my monkey. and a few really fun hustles at dance the following night. maybe drinks with everyone afterward. :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Early Birthday!!!

If you are going to be out and about in Mad Town let me know... I'll buy you a birthday cocktail!

Unknown said...

thank you!

pearlsandchocolate.com said...

Have a great birthday!!! Grat blog!